Smart Unli Call 2015 Promo: UNLICALL20

New unlimited call promo offer this 2015 from Smart for as low as P20 only! The SMART UNLI CALL 20. Enjoy unlimited calls to all your SMART and TNT friends! Also gives you 20 free texts to all networks, 15MB mobile surfing and sends unlimited tweets online!
Smart Unli Call 2015 Promo: UNLICALL20

Subscribe now by dialing
*121#  Find/choose UNLICALL20 or UNLI20
or your can just text
UNLI20 and send it to 6406

Note:
  • Please wait for the confirmation message.
  • Make sure to open/activate your GPRS/internet settings.
  • -Unlimited calls to SMART/TNT
  • -20 Free texts to ALL NETWORKS
  • -15MB internet surfing (1 day)
  • -unlimited twitter

This promo is open and available to all SMART Prepaid subscribers nationwide.

9 comments:

  1. I'm a new subscriber of globe prepaid. How can I activate my GPRS/Internet settings? I'm using Cherry Mobile Rave 2.0.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. im a smart retailer.. how do i send smart unlicall20 to my client

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.. im a smart retailer.. how do i send smart unlicall20 to my client

    ReplyDelete
  4. How to use unlicall20 to make call?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.